To point your Domain Name to our servers, you just need to log on to Register.com's Domain Name Manager and add our
DNS servers (nameservers) to your domain name record and modify the Technical Contact:
Note: Register.com changes their domain modification procedures often. If these instructions do not apply email email@example.com for the latest domain transfer information.
- The Register.com Domain Name Manager form (this form
will open up in a new browser window so that this current window will stay open and you can refer to the
instructions below as you fill out the form)
- On the first page, enter your Domain Name, and the Username and Password you selected when you first
registered. If you forgot your password or username, just click on the link on that page to have that
information e-mailed to you.
- Your current domain name record will be pulled up. Select the domain you wish to modify from the list on the left.
- Go to the Account Management section and select Domain Name Servers.
- In section 1, check the boxes to delete your current Domain Name Servers
- In section 2, add the following Domain Name Servers one per box.
- An email will be sent to you at the address that Register.com has on file for you asking you to verify these changes. Simply follow the instructions enclosed in the email.
Your changes should activate within 24-72 hours.