- WebMail: allows you to access your email from anywhere using a browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc. WebMail also allows you to have full control over your email with the ability to add/remove email accounts, change password, enable/disable features and more.
- POP/SMTP Mail Server: allows you to send and receive email through any email software such as Outlook, Thunderbird, etc. or through a device such as a BlackBerry, IPhone, etc.
- Spam and Virus Filtering of Email: stops most spam and all known viruses from reaching your computer.
- Contact List: allows you to keep a WebMail based address book for all of your friends, family and associates.
- Calendar: allows you to keep a WebMail based appointment manager which can keep all of your important dates.
- Tasks: allows you to keep a WebMail based task tracking system for important projects with a reminder system for project dates and times.
- Mailing Lists: allows you to send messages to a list of email addresses you create by only sending one email.
- Email Aliasing: allows you to create virtual email addresses that forward to one or more other real email addresses under your domain.
- Email Forwarding: allows you to forward email coming to an email account to some other email account such as a GMail, Yahoo, AOL, etc email account.